1. People who have been tagged must write the answers on their blog and replace any question they dislike with a new, original question.
2. Tag five people. Don't refuse to do that. Don't tag who tagged you.
Tagging does not obligate you in the slightest!
The rules say that I must tag five people. But I haven't the vaguest idea of how to do that, so I'll ignore that part of this. Sorry.
1. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up.
My desktop computer
My office TV with the State High School Boy's Hocket Tournament on it - an annual tradition of great hockey
My lovely poster of Vanimore that my friend Spiced Wine sent to me
My "Inspiration Board" which is always a work in progress
My sheet with today's B2ME theme printed out and possible characters listed on it for consideration
2. How do you style your hair?
My hair is waist-long, wavy and super, super fine. I condition and/or wash and comb through, scrunch, and let air dry.
3. What are you wearing now?
Black pullover shirt, long skirt, lovely bead-crochet necklace from BFAC a few years ago, earrings, my gold ring, shoes and, of course, underwear (duh)
4. What's your occupation?
I suppose frustrated artist is not an occupation, therefore I actually own a craft supply shop.
5. What is the predominant color(s) in the room you are currently in?
All. The walls are white, but there are bookcases on all four walls around me, therefore, the spines of the books are all colors. It's a small and quite frenetic space.
6. What do you hear right now?
The hickey tournement - 1st period of St Thomas Academy vs Thief River Falls in the semi-finals.
7. Who was the last person you hugged?
My friend Claire who lost her twin sister two weeks ago. I hadn't seen her since she left to be with her sister.
8. What is/was for dinner?
Tonight we'll have McDonald's fillet of fish sandwiches and salad. I love lent - I love fish - I love McDonald's fish fillets.
9. What did you do today?
You really don't want a novel. Suffice it to say I was up at 3:15 this morning and it is now 2:15 in the afternoon.
10. Dog person or cat person?
I really love dogs, but cats are so much more independent. I have had both in my life and would love to have either again.
11. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
I have become very fond of Erulisse since I started using it several years ago.
12. What was the last thing you bought?
I bought myself breakfast this morning - a Denver omelette with hash browns, toast and coffee. Luxury.
13. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Travel for Egypt is a bit difficult now, and I'm not sure Petra is safe either, so I'll have to go for New Zealand on the west and England/Europe on the east.
14. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Retired, working on my artwork and still having fun with my on-line friends.
15. Favorite book-to-movie adaptation?
Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter.
16: What are you doing this weekend?
I will be working on Saturday. But Sunday, after I reset the clocks, I will check out the B2ME topic for the day and think about that, play LOTRO in the afternoon, and generally try to kick back and relax for the day.
17. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
I play the piano and the cello, but I would love to learn the harp.
18. To U or not to U? Favourite, Colour etc
I don't even know what a U is (OK, maybe I'm too old for the internet?).
19. What are you doing tomorrow?
Working, after all, tomorrow is Saturday.
20. What are you looking forward to the most?
My summer schedule is already so filled. I have a show to go to in June, another one in July, and then Irish Faire in early August followed by seven weekends of Ren Faire to bring me into fall. Happy, happy me.
So, there you go. Nothing earthshaking, and all of you get off free because I don't know how to tag - LOL.