1. It's 2AM and you are not home. You are more than likely: At a conference. I'm very much a homebody and travel rarely. 2AM is pretty darned close to my wake-up time, so...yeah...at a conference like my annual trip to the Bead & Button Show in Milwaukee (waving 'HI' to zhie ).
2. What's the last thing you spent more than $100 on? We bought a bathroom sink for $128 dollars recently, but usually we're a lot more frugal than that (poverty has its positive aspects - LOL).
3.What do your bank checks look like? I have 1950's retro checks that look like they came from a diner. I love them - theyre absolutely crazy and anybody seeing them always comments.
4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from? I bought my shirt from a stand at the State Fair two years ago. I bought two in a similar style and love both of them - they're colorful, warm and have the long sleeves that I love in the fall/winter season up here.
5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list: I really don't have a Solstice list. There are some DVD's I would like and I wouldn't mind some Barnes & Noble gift cards, but I think we'll have a quiet seasonal fest this year.
6. What color is your toothbrush? Blue and white.
7. Name something you collect and tell us abou it. Dragons and owls. I've collected owls since I was a kid, and my dragons are taking over the house, but I'm happy to let them do so. They're so varied and so beautiful.
8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it? I had breakfast this morning at Perkins because I got an email coupon. It was pretty good :-)
9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for? Probably Chickie who had a birthday just a few weeks ago. I usually make my cards and e-cards.
10. What is your worst bad habit? I have developed a habit of fanning my fingers to keep them from cramping up. It's a weapon against arthritis which has settled into my fingers and makes my usual daily keyboarding an exercise in frustration some days. Of course I'm not listing all of the other myriad bad habits that I have because I don't want to - LOL.