11. Name a magazine you subscribe to? Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist Magazine – how to make metal jewelry, shape stones and play with fire. What’s not to like?
12. Your favorite pizza toppings? .Italian sausage and pepperoni with black olives, onions and extra cheese. Heaven!
13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book? Wow…a phone book. I haven’t used one in years. I look things up on-line.
14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most? I like many people but love rarely. I really don’t love anyone outside of my family.
15. What is the last thing you cooked? I cooked some port chops for my DH who was too lazy to cook them himself – LOL.
16. Name something you wouldn't want to buy used? I have an aversion to used shoes.
17. Which shoe do you put on first? The right.
18. What is the last thing you remember losing? Although I misplace things regularly, I truly lose them rarely. Almost all of the time things are just in the wrong spot or buried on my desk.
19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house? .We have these built-in benches in the den that are just horrid. But they have electrical connections so just pulling them out isn’t an easy option.
20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning? .My Hi-Top tennis shoes. They were too big so I bought the next size down.
21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? If none, why? I have a local perfumer who makes a Rose/Patchouli mix that I adore and have worn for more than 20 years.
22. Your favorite board game? None. I hate games – board games, card games, all of them. I’d rather stick my nose in a book.
23. What was the last board game you played? .Chess? As I said above, I don’t play board games or games in general.
24. Where did your vehicle come from? .The dealer, although it was assembled in Mexico.
25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be? Beethoven’s Symphony #9 – Ode to Joy. Life is a grand adventure!
26. You're sad, who can cheer you up easily? Sad is just something I have to get through. It never lasts long and not much works to snap me out of it except time, my DH and remembering the good things in life. Easy? No. But at least I can get out of funks.
27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to? .Oh goodness. The last wedding was one of my nieces and I don’t remember hers at all. Her younger sister’s was Kelly green, though, because she had an Irish themed wedding – green and white.
28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most? I hate, hate, hate cleaning the grout in the shower. But it is something I have to do all the time.
29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken? .Cooked.
30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is? Citrus please – lemon preferably. Love it!